Wednesday 6 January 2016

Thundercats Film?

Hi there my magical friends!

Well it's a gloomy Wednesday in the UK and along with having the 'mid week hump', I have been thinking about what I can do this evening (after I finish writing) and thought I might catch up with my Thundercats collection that I bought last month from Amazon.

I could do with something to bring me back to happier times, since this diet is draining me already (I haven't even got to the end of the first week and I already want to raid the biscuit tin! No willpower at all but I am going to try, for the fifth time, to complete this three month detox...let's see if I make it to the end of the week first! lol) and the weather isn't very nice!

Along with trying not to go to the supermarket and buy every chocolate cake in the dessert section, I did chuckle today about my naivety when someone told me there was going to be a Thundercats film and I tried to convince my brother it was true, a few months ago!

In my defence, I saw a trailer and it was extremely believable but I was broken-hearted when I found out it wasn't true.



However, it then got me thinking...if there was going to be a Thundercats movie, who would I want to play the following characters:

Lion-O: Gerard Butler

Tygra: Hugh Jackman

Panthro: Vin Diesel

Cheetara: Charlize Theron

WilyKit: India Eisley

WilyKat: 
Kodi Smit-McPhee


Who would you choose to play the main characters?

Happy Wednesday! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment