Friday 8 January 2016

Author Interview by LPC Book Reviews

Happy Friday everyone!

I'm so happy it is the end of the week!

Going back to work has been so tiring this week, along with trying to update my Teen Fiction Wattpad story, Love Bite.

So, I'm happy to announce I have had the opportunity to do another Author Interview by Casey on the LPC Book Reviews Blog.

The site refurbishment looks great and it was fun to answer her questions to reveal a little more about myself.

So, click on the link below if you want to find out more about what I wanted to be as a child when I grew up? Are the characters a reflection of anyone in my life? Do I write full time or part time + Much More…


I want to give a big thank you to Casey at LPC Book Review Blog and hope to work with her further in the future.

Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment