Saturday 30 January 2016

The Real Costs to Self-Publish a Book Guest Post on the Reading...Dreaming Blog!

Hey guys

It has been an interesting few days and my day job has really taken over all of my spare time but I am happy to announce I have done another Guest Post, which will hopefully help more of those who want to go into the self-publishing industry.

I want to thank Ruty at the Reading...Dreaming Blog for giving me the opportunity to discuss this topic and to provide my own experiences of this unique journey.

For more information on the advantages (and disadvantages) of self-publishing a book, the real costs on trying to self-publish your work and a breakdown of the profits you would get if you published on Amazon and Smashwords (eBooks only), please click on the link below.


I want to say another big thank you again to Ruty at the Reading...Dreaming Blog and I hope to work with her further in the future.

Happy reading everyone! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment