Friday 22 January 2016

Author Interview by Horror Maiden's Book Review Blog

It's the start of the weekend and I'm so happy to kick it off with this Author Interview by Angela on the Horror Maiden's Book Review Blog.

This week has been so tiring with working my full time job, trying to do some more chapters of my Teen Fiction story, 'Love Bite' and my car deciding to throw a wobbly and not start due to the cold UK weather.

So, it was so refreshing to get the link to my Author Interview to remember the fun I had answering Angela's questions.

To find out more about why I write? Where my ideas come from? Future Plans and much more, please click the link below.


I want to give a big thank you to Angela at Horror Maiden's Book Review Blog and I hope to work with her further in the future.

Happy Reading Guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment