Monday 4 January 2016

Author Interview by Katie's Corner Blog

Happy Monday, my Magical Friends!

I feel like I have been in a dream world for the past two weeks and have come crashing back down to earth with a big bang!

The holidays have been amazing with communicating with readers and participating in author interviews and guest posts with some amazing bloggers but now I have gone back to my day job, and have to go back to writing part time, I am a little sad. :-(

I love teaching but it has been amazing to work full time on my writing and hope I can continue to be organised with my work and communicating quickly with the readers, fans and bloggers, so I can continue this passion and reveal more about myself through the interviews and guest posts.

On that note, I am happy to announce I have had the opportunity to participate in another Author Interview on Katie's Corner blog and would like to thank Katie for the time to go through the fun questions!

Click below to find out more about the first story I ever read and the impact it had on me, the first book I wrote and what my desk currently looks like.


I would like to say a huge thank you again to Katie at Katie's Corner Blog for the opportunity and I hope to work with her further in the future.

Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment