Sunday 10 January 2016

Snowy Sunday?

Hi Guys

It's another Sunday and it's not very warm in the UK so I know what that means...snow will be coming!

At least I cannot be distracted to go out if the weather is rubbish so... more work here I come!

I have just finished the pre-production stage of the Split Blood: The Ancient Codex - Part One book trailer and will be starting to look for the actors soon but because we are getting into the bad weather season here, I don't think I will start filming until April.

I will keep you all updated and I'm looking forward to seeing what you all think.

I am also finishing the first draft of chapter one of Spilt Blood 3 and will be sending it off to my copy editor soon so I'm excited to actually get everything in motion.

And lastly, I will be looking for some reviewers in the next few months to give feedback on Wattpad, Goodreads, Amazon and Smashwords, so if you think you would be interested in being a reviewer, please email me to express your interest.

That's all for now! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment