Friday 1 January 2016

Author Interview by A Cheeky Book Addict's Thoughts!

Hey everyone!

Well it's the first day of 2016 and I am happy to announce my first author interview of the year.

Amongst the celebrations of yesterday, I have been able to start the year as I mean to go on by focusing on my work and regularly updating my social media sites.

I am happy to say Sophie at A Cheeky Book Addict's Thoughts blog has given me the opportunity to do an author interview and I must admit it is a nice start to the year.

Click below to find out more about why I became an author, my writing style and the books I am aiming to read this year.


I would like to say a big thank you to Sophie at A Cheeky Book Addict's Thoughts blog for the opportunity and I hope to work with her further in the future.

Happy New Year everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment