Sunday 24 January 2016

My Weekend and the Kitty Kats!

Happy Sunday everyone!

I hope you've all had a great weekend.

I managed to do a little writing this weekend as well as catching up with a few friends and playing with these two cuties...the cats but they only made me want two kitties of my own!

  

I must admit, I do love cats but after loosing my own, when I was younger, it is a little hard to think about getting another.

I always used to think people were a little over the top when I would hear them say that there pets were "part of the family" but I completely understand now.

My cat was a funny character and was definitely part of the family, which is why when we lost him, it was hard to think about getting another one.

I think I'll be ready to get another one soon but until then I think I'll spoil my friends kitties and write a few unique kitty characters into my fantasy stories.

Anyway, apart from playing with the kitties and writing, I do have a little surprise coming up, which I am hoping to reveal next month!

So stay tuned and follow me on Google+ to keep updated with all my present and future projects.

Thanks guys!

Enjoy the remaining bit of your weekend! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment