Monday 21 December 2015

Self-Publishing: The Ups and Downs Guest Post by the Howling Turtle Blog

Hey there my Magical Friends!

I have changed direction for the moment and have had the opportunity to do a Guest Post on The Howling Turtle blog.


I would like to send a big thank you to Larissa for giving me the opportunity to do this interesting project and I hope to work with her further in the future.

I chose to discuss my experiences as a self-published author and the ups and downs I have encountered, along with offering some basic advice to those who are thinking about publishing their own book.

From talking about why I started writing to the negative aspects of self-publishing (my experiences), I have shared my thoughts and opinions which will hopefully make some entertaining (and maybe helpful) reading.

Please check it out for more information and support the blogger by following on her blog and social media sites please because without the support, these bloggers cannot continue to bring us great reviews and articles.
Hope you enjoy it guys.

Happy Holidays.

No comments:

Post a Comment