Wednesday 30 December 2015

Author Interview by Ms. ME28 Blog

Hi everyone!

I have found the last few days very odd because it's like there is a slump period between Christmas and New Years Eve, where no one really knows what day it is, what to eat or what to do, so I'm glad I have had these fun interviews and guest posts to concentrate on!

Luckily, I have had the opportunity to do an Author Interview with Myra at the Ms. ME28 blog and had so much fun revealing more information about my work, my interests and my upcoming book.


Click here to find out more about my inspirations, my background, my upcoming book and much more...

I would like to say a big thank you to Myra at the Ms.ME28 Blog for the opportunity and I hope to work with her further in the future.

Hope you all enjoy it!

Happy Holidays!

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Myra!

      Hope you have an amazing 2016 and keep up the good work with your blog! :-)

      Delete