Wednesday 23 December 2015

Heroine's Vs. Damsels in Distress Guest Post on Tome Tender

Hey Magical Friends,

This will be my last Guest Post before Christmas because I have decided to take a break from all writing activities to spend some time with my family and friends (and to refresh my creative juices!).

I want to say a big thank you to Dianne at the Tome Tender blog for giving me the opportunity to discuss my views on heroine's vs damsels in distress in YA books.


I enjoyed looking back at my favourite childhood books and looking at these stories in more detail to see what influenced me to make Faith, and the other female characters, have the strong personality traits that they do in the Split Blood series.

Please check it out for more information and support the blogger by following on her blog and social media sites please because without the support, these bloggers cannot continue to bring us great reviews and articles.

Thanks guys and have a great Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment