Tuesday 10 December 2013

Be on my Exclusive Panel of Reviewers for all of the SPLIT BLOOD Series

Hey everyone,

Split Blood: Rise of the Wolf is the newly anticipated sequel to the sexy unique YA Urban Fantasy Novel Split Blood: The Ancient Codex - Part One and although I already have some fantastic reviewers on my Panel of Reviewers , I would like to continue to expand these amazing connections.

Therefore, I am looking for some more reliable and dedicated reviewers to join my panel and review my new book Split Blood: Rise of the Wolf .

The role of a reviewer on the panel consists of being one of the first readers to get a FREE copy of one of the new books in the Split Blood Series and providing a review on Goodreads and Amazon .

If you are interested in becoming a reviewer on my panel for this series of books, please provide the following information in the comments on this post:

- Name

- eMail

- Format you would like the eBook to be sent in?




Many thanks and I look forward working with you.

Louise :)

No comments:

Post a Comment